Saturday 7 November 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF NAFF!

"Welcome aboard this FLYBOWN flight! Please listen carefully to the following announcements, even if you are a frequent flyer..."

So here it is! My very first blog!

I wanted to create something in this little nugget of cyberspace to really call my own! And what better way to do it than a naff-faux-1970's international airline!?

I thought I should take this opportunity to tell you some of the things that get my kerosene flowing! (n.b.... this list is not exhaustive!)

-Naff-1970's airlines (The real ones!)
-Constructivist Poster Art
-Europe
-The art of retailing
-Provocative advertising
-The Eurovision Song Contest
-Independent films
-The Cyrillic Alphabet
-Innovative/exciting print media
-VM
-Anything quirky

.....Plus lots of other things that will probably crop up and cause a bit of turbulence along the way!

So, lets all fasten our seat-belts, put our tray-tables in their upright position and prepare for take off - its going to be one hell of a ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment